Gajanan  
banner

About Gajanan Securities Services Limited

M/s Gajanan Securities Services Ltd. was incorporated on 8th June, 1994 as a private limited company having its registered office at Calcutta with an authorised capital of Rs. 25 Lakhs. It was converted into Public Limited company by passing a Special Resolution on 05.10.1994 in terms of section 44 of the Companies Act, 1956 and received fresh new certificate of corporation on 28th Novemeber, 1994 and increased its Authorised Capital upto Rs. 5 crores by a Special Resolution passed on 08.03.1995. The object behind formation of the Company is to tap the increasing demand for financial services and to generate profits by trading financial securities and products at Capital Markets. The Company took membership of National Stock Exchange of India in the year 1995 for Capital Market segments and dealership of OTCEI both at Kolkata. Subsequently in 2001, the Company surrenderred the membership of NSE.